We want your children to thrive in your “Casa”—in your home set-up. When I started Bella’s Casa, I chose “Bella” as a generic name to represent any child’s name; when I later found out that “Bella” means “Beautiful” – it worked!
In my own words, Montessori is just…plain…common sense. The Montessori approach connects with what children want and need, and it lays a strong foundation for life. As a result, children do truly remarkable things!
A great Montessori foundation includes:
- Love of Learning
- Freedom Within Limits
- Less Is More
They both give you tools and strategies to establish great routines, and transform how your home is set up…as a result, you get to
- Watch your children thrive
- Enjoy the pleasures of parenting, and
- Feel satisfied with your choice to up your game
- Parents who send their kids to a Montessori school. The benefit is HUGE when school and home are on the same page.
- Homeschooling parents – we’ll show you how beautifully the Montessori approach works with homeschooling families.
- Parents who are interested in Montessori and would like to get started.
- Parents who want to send their kids to a Montessori school, but are not able to make that happen for whatever reason.
- If you are pregnant or thinking about having a child.
Montessori Home Set-UpE- Course
Montessori Home Set-UpPrivate Consultation
The SOONER, the better. Your child is growing up so fast, and we know from brain research that the younger the child, the greater the impact of their surroundings.
Our specialty includes children ages 0-6+. Some preparation never hurts, so when you’re pregnant is the perfect time to prepare…and it’s never too late to make an improvement.
Great question! The Montessori Mobiles are labor-intensive and handmade. Each mobile takes hours to make. When I made my first mobile for my daughter, it took 8+ hours (not including finding and purchasing all of the supplies).